Our commitment to client satisfaction doesn’t end when we hand you the keys to the building. J.C. Anderson, Inc. considers the project completion as the beginning of an ongoing, long-term relationship. We provide our clients with a variety of tools to measure our progress throughout construction, as well as facilitate a smooth transition from project completion to building occupancy. Since more than 75 percent of our business is from repeat or referral clients, our reputation depends on your complete satisfaction.
- Start punchlist early in the process.
- Assure timely completion of all punch list items
Testing / Commissioning
- Conduct testing and commissioning of all equipment installed on the project
- Provide training for all equipment installed
Certificate of Occupancy
- Coordinate all final inspections
- Obtain certificate of occupancy from appropriate jurisdiction / municipality
- Turn-over- all as-built drawings, maintenance manuals, and warranty letters
- Conduct 11-month walk-through to verify any warranty claims