(Elmhurst, Illinois) – J.C. Anderson, Inc. is pleased to announce that the firm has been selected to complete a 14,000 square foot build-out to DePaul University’s Richard M. and Maggie C. Daley Building on the Loop Campus.
The Richard M. and Maggie C. Daley Building houses the College of Communication and School for New Learning. Located at 247 S. State Street in Chicago, the property was acquired by DePaul University in 2008, adding 384,000 square feet of educational learning space to the Loop campus. J.C. Anderson, Inc. has been selected to complete a 14,000 square foot build-out to the 2nd floor of the facility. The construction, which is scheduled for completion in September, will include the addition of a theater, editing rooms, classrooms as well as office space to accommodate the College of Computing and Digital Media.
The construction team for J.C. Anderson, Inc. is led by Chief Operating Officer Steve Boulukos and Project Executive Joe Maguire. Vasilko & Architects Associates is providing the architectural services.
About J.C. Anderson, Inc.
J.C. Anderson, Inc. established in 1879 with offices in Chicago and Elmhurst, Illinois, is one of the area’s oldest and largest interior general contractors. The firm’s interior construction projects range from multi-million dollar contracts to building maintenance projects for building owners; developers; private and public corporations; property management firms; educational institutions; industrial and healthcare facilities. J.C. Anderson, Inc. maintains an average work force of 150 employees including a professional staff of degreed construction specialists and project managers, and a field team of union carpenters, tapers and laborers.