CHICAGO, IL – J.C. Anderson, Inc. is pleased to announce that the firm has completed a 16-week renovation to the John T. Richardson Library at DePaul University within an expedited eight-week schedule.
“By executing a thorough preplanning process we were able to expedite the construction schedule for the library,” said Michael Yazbec, president of the firm. “The library is central to the school’s operations and a necessary component to the students’ education. Having worked with DePaul on numerous projects over the years, we were able to pull together the right team to complete the job successfully on schedule.”
Located at 2350 N. Kenmore in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood, J.C. Anderson, Inc. completed interior alterations to the existing partitions, finishes, doors, frames and hardware. The project featured upgrades for the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems as well as a new fire protection system. The interior general contractor also added high-end millwork design elements throughout the space including a barrel drywall ceiling and millwork finishes.
J.C. Anderson, Inc.’s Steve Boulukos was the project executive and Vasilko & Architects Associates provided architectural services.
About J.C. Anderson, Inc.
J.C. Anderson, Inc. established in 1879 with offices in Chicago and Elmhurst, Illinois, is one of the area’s oldest and largest interior general contractors. The firm’s interior construction projects range from multi-million dollar contracts to building maintenance projects for building owners; developers; private and public corporations; property management firms; educational institutions; industrial and healthcare facilities. J.C. Anderson, Inc. maintains an average work force of 150 employees including a professional staff of degreed construction specialists and project managers, and a field team of union carpenters, tapers and laborers.